Lessonly’s redesigned Assignment Dashboard is more Learner-friendly than ever before. In the image above, we call out some nuanced and prominent changes, which are explained below.
- Your name is awesome. Now, it’s displayed as it should be: prominently.
- Filter your Lessons by All, Incomplete, and Completed
- Retrieve the information you need up to 20x faster with our enhanced search.
- Lesson and Course cards got a makeover, and their new look brings out your custom color in even more ways
- Skip the Course dashboard. Jump right into the next Lesson by clicking the Continue badge.
- If you’ve already started a Lesson, its button will change from Start Lesson to Continue. It’s the little things.
- We’ve liberated your Lesson and Course descriptions, because they deserve it.
- When you complete an assignment or finish any learning content in the Learning Library, it will show up here. That’s right: This is not just a place for your assignments; it’s a one-stop shop for all the Lessons and Courses you’ve taken.
- Cool new course icon and even cooler Course card animation (hover over a Course to see)
- Access your report card for any completed Lesson with just a click.
The changes will keep coming, and we’re so excited for you to experience them. Thanks, as always, for your feedback throughout the process; we make a good team.